Sunday, March 25, 2012

When Hell Burns Down DC, Part 4

Click here for Part 3

The Army’s search for Lt. Washburn and Sgt. Jackson didn’t last long. A cadaver dog found their bodies located just inside the main gate, about four feet into the ground. Army CID was called in. What they found chilled the experienced investigators.

“Their hands are….gone….”

****

Norfolk, Virginia

Morziat stood up and pointed his finger at the person who had entered the interrogation room; “Who the fuck are you! And what gives you the right to interrupt my interrogation?!?!?” 

“CIA Intelligence Officer Jack Daniels.” He said, he turned and faced Jessica; “Ms. Morziat, please come with me.”

“Where are you taking my daughter?” 

“We need to brief your Director, orders of my Director.” Jackson looked at the reflective mirror, and nodded.

****

Gibbs looked at Director Montgomery and said; “This investigation just got really fucking complicated.”
“Like it wasn’t complicated enough already.” Chimed Divante

Montgomery just nodded and ground his teeth together. First the FBI is under investigation, we have murders in Europe that the press is somehow linking to the explosion at the White House and the prime suspect in the Europe murders has CIA protection. Fuck. The Director turned around and marched out of the observation room, he turned right and instantly entered the interrogation room.

“Jackson I am Director Montgomery, NCIS. Why don’t you both Morziats and I head up to my office?”
“Sounds good to me Director.” Montgomery turned and looked at Morziat, who just nodded.

“Well then, shall we head up to my office?”
****

Bellevue, Washington

The commander of the operation had not taken kindly to being relieved. He had cursed at her and yelled; he had even tried calling their boss in Tokyo. After a few minutes he relented and relinquished his command. “Tell me; how far are you and your troops into the operation?”

“We have Washburn and Jackson’s hands in the freezer right now.”

“Their bodies?”

“Our man buried them inside the main gate and bailed, just as ordered. I just obtained information that the bodies were found this morning, and Army CID is investigating.” 

“Good good, maybe our boss was wrong about you.” She fired two shots into his chest, the silencer made it sound like somebody was gently patting her bottom. She bent over the bleeding man; “I have my orders, sorry.” She stood up and fired a shot into the center of his head.

***

Marine Barracks, Eight and I, Washington DC

President Jackson looked down at his desk, on it was a list of people vying to join his Cabinet. He shook his head; he had never wanted this damned job. He had only agreed to become SecTres so he could leave government service once and for all. Now? Now he had endless headaches that never seemed to cease, and only got worse with each passing day.

It was absoulutely frustrating. The press had blown up the Europe murders, and now everybody and their mother wanted to know how those were connected to the explosion at the White House. Europe’s economy was in still in a tizzy after the complete collapse of the Greek Government. Oh and on top of that, Iraq was still headless and descending into chaos and the CIA felt that Iran was going to make a move. I DON’T WANT THIS FUCKING JOB!!!

***

Virginia, Beach

“Are you ex-Intelligence Officer Marco Vargas?” Marco raised his eyes and reached for his hip; “Sir that’s not very wise. FBI Agent Johnson, could you come with me?” Marco fired two shots into Johnson’s face.

“You really think I’d fall for that shit Louise?” Marco stood up, looked at his wife and whispered; “I’m sorry. Go to your parents place it’s safe, your dad has a gun.” Marco bolted out the door.

***

Director Stephenson was looking at the barrel of his gun. If I hadn’t been so damn horny on my trip to Tokyo none of this would have happened. He pulled the trigger, and his world went black.

No comments:

Post a Comment